- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Breville Barista Pro delivers third wave specialty coffee at home using the 4 keys formula and is part of the Barista Series that offers all in one espresso machines with integrated grinder to go from beans to espresso in under one minute
- DOSE CONTROL GRINDING: With a single touch, the integrated precision conical burr grinder with dose control delivers the right amount of coffee on demand, for maximum flavor
- OPTIMAL WATER PRESSURE: Low pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure at the start and helps ensure all the flavors are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup
- FASTER HEAT UP TIME: Innovative ThermoJet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds with the instantaneous transition from espresso to steam
- PRECISE ESPRESSO EXTRACTION: Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at the right temperature plus & minus 2°C, ensuring optimal espresso extraction
- MANUAL MICROFOAM MILK TEXTURING: The powerful steam wand performs at the level allows you to hand texture microfoam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latte art at home
- INTUITIVE INTERFACE: LCD display with grinding and extracting progress animations; The screen provides you all the descriptive information you need to make coffee exactly the way you like it every time
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Single & Dual Wall (1 and 2 Cup) Filter Baskets, The Razor Precision Dose Trimming Tool, 480 ml Stainless Steel Milk Jug, Cleaning Kit and Water Filter
- CAPACITY & SETTINGS: 1 by 2 lb, Bean Hopper; 67 oz Water Tank; Adjustable Grind Control; Intuitive LCD Interface; 1 or 2 Cup Volumetric Control
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Limited Product Warranty; Power: 1680 Watts; Voltage: 120 Volts
|Color||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Coffee Maker Type||Espresso Machine|
Barista-quality performance with a new intuitive interface that provides all the information you need to create third wave specialty coffee at home. The built-in grinder delivers the right amount of ground coffee on demand, for full flavor. With a 3 second heat up time and precise espresso extraction, you go from bean to cup, faster than ever before.
There are no reviews yet.