- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Gold-standard coffee certified by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA). Brew by the cup or the carafe.
- Single-serve capability with optional brew basket accessory included optimizes flavor
- Better Brew precision controls water temperature and brew cycles; meeting the Specialty Coffee Association’s Golden Cup standard
- Rainmaker shower head evenly distributes water over grounds
- Double-wall, vacuum-insulated thermal carafe with brew-through, pour-through carafe lid reduces heat loss, rather than reheating coffee
- Removable well cover elevates short mugs or makes room for tall mugs
- Features convenient cleaning mode
- Sized to fit under cabinets
- To keep coffee hotter, use a double-walled insulated mug and preheat any milk or creamer you add to your coffee
- Includes 10 paper coffee filters and a coffee scoop
|Capacity||64 Fluid Ounces|
|Coffee Maker Type||Drip Coffee Machine|
Whether you’re brewing a single mug or a full pot, the OXO Brew 8-Cup Coffee Maker ensures a better-tasting cup—every time. Engineered with BetterBrew™ precision brewing to control water temperature, water volume and brewing time, the 8-Cup Coffee Maker is certified by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) for meeting its rigorous home brewing standards. The Rainmaker™ showerhead distributes water evenly over coffee grounds, while the integrated bloom cycle allows for optimal flavor extraction.The double-wall, vacuum-insulated thermal carafe keeps your coffee hot, and the brew-through, pour-through lid means you don’t have to fuss with opening the carafe lid before pouring. The drip-free valve even lets you sneak a cup from the carafe without interrupting the brewing process. The sleek, stainless steel Coffee Maker has a space-efficient design that fits under cabinets when not in use. Easily run the convenient cleaning mode to keep the machine in tip-top shape. The Coffee Maker can also brew a single cup of coffee right into your favorite travel mug. You can flip the well cover to elevate shorter mugs or remove it to make space for tall travel mugs. The Coffee Maker comes with an optional single-serve accessory to enhance the flavor of one-mug brewing: Add a filter to the accessory and then place it in the large basket to brew.